Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because they are boring and cheesy.
While I certainly agree with you, there are people out there that do not mind playing with boring or cheesy armies, as long as those armies win. This leads me to believe that chariot armies have a significant weakness, which is the reason I asked the question in the first place.

·
A bit of alright.
675 Posts
I played an army of just chariots, dogs and disk mounted chariots for a while; great fun but totally absurd. I would imagine that people don't like shelling out large amounts of money for an army that would be so inflexible.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Chariots hit hard, but oce they charge and dont auto break the enemy, then it becomes very difficult for them to win combats, especially against large ranked units.
Against any army with a few of these large ranked units or more then it can become difficult co coordinate powerful well timed combined charges to ensure enough wounds are caused, as well as avoiding ranged damage at the same time.
That is the key weakness of an all chariot list i think.

·
Watcher In The Sky
1,083 Posts
Cannon.

Apart from that yeah, whilst reasonably fast if they dont break the unit first time around they are up shit creek without a paddle...or a boat.

Also, Hordes of Chaos armies have a low enough model count as is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts