Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always loved skinks. I have been out of fantasy for about a year now. I have not even read the book yet, but I was wondering if an all skink army is viable under this book. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes it is.
With Tehenhauin as a lord choice and then all of the other skinks in the hero section, it is possible to take an all skink army.
And you can now use a skink as a BSB makes it all the more powerful.
Not sure how good it would actually be though...

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The skink army appeals to me. I would have a lot of beasties, and the slaan would still count, he has a skink on him. Seems like they would at least be as good as an all goblin army.

·
Registered
231 Posts
...I was wondering if an all skink army is viable under this book. Any thoughts?
You've given me the inspiration to build an all skink army. It sounds like so much fun that I don't particularly care if it's viable.
I think it would be fun for my opponents. At least they can breathe a sigh of relief that there is no Slaan. And if that doesn't work out so well, then I'll put the Slaan back in.

·
Oh No! Not Him Again!
779 Posts
It's not so releaving, Tehenhauin is a Level 3 Wizard now, so it's not as if we loose much to other Lord level Wizards. You can take so many things too, you still have access to Chameleons, Rippers/Terras, Stegs, Bastilodons, All the Rare choices. Jungle Swarms are interesting with Tehenahauin too, since he makes them lose unstable when he's in a unit. Masses of poisoned shooting and Beasts flames/spikes followed by Ripper/Steg Charges, maybe a big cohort to break steadfast. Certainly worth a shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts