Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy y’all

I’m new to the forum, so I thought I should introduce myself, since it seems like the thing to do around these parts.

A bit about me: I first discovered the whole wargaming thing when I borrowed a White Dwarf magazine from a friend. I’ve dabbled in Warhammer 40,000 for a number of years since, though the fact I was a poor high school student for most of those years limited my dabbling to a minimum.

When I started university, I ran into a couple of old friends, and some new ones, who rekindled my interest in the hobby and prompted my switch to Warhammer Fantasy. They also introduced me to the wonderful world of Privateer Press’s Iron Kingdoms last year, and since then I’ve been hooked on Warmachine; where my enthusiasm for lightning, gun slinging, lightning, angry twenty-something sorceresses, lightning, and old men with amusing facial hair has seen me embrace Cygnar wholeheartedly.

My other non-wargaming interests include music (mainly prog-rock and “alternative” stuff though I’ll listen to pretty much anything), old school RPGs, watching thunderstorms, and reading and writing. It’s my dream to someday be an author, or maybe a pianist or bass player. I’m also a bit of a film buff, I like a lot of science-fiction and comedy, though once again my tastes are fairly eclectic and I’ll watch just about anything so long as it sounds good. Oh, and I also study psychology at uni. It’s nowhere near as interesting as you might think.

I discovered Librarium Online when my brother (Brett, if you were wondering) told me about it. I came here, had a look around, and liked what I saw so much that I decided to join too.

I think that’s about it, so hello to everyone that reads this!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, thanks for the welcome guys! And yes, I already checked out the Privateer Press section, there's some great stuff there.

Cheers,
Nechriah

1 - 5 of 5 Posts