Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed when surfing on the 'chaos' section in the official website of fames workshop, they explained every legion other than alpha legion
does anyone know why? what difference are they from other armies? ive heard they cant field any daemons but can anyone care to explain?
thanx ;)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
They use infiltration a lot, and are the only legion with access to cultists. They can use Daemons though, but are restricted in which troops may summon them.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Why's everyone so anal about posting a rule or two. It's not like their publishing the whole book. I mean even GW has a rules section for everyone to discuss rules with each other. I don't think that GW is going to be starting any law suits because someone posted that a CSM cost X ( ;) ) points. As long as thier not transferring the whole codex to the website it should all be ok. You all need to lay off the weed and quit being so paranoid.

I may be going off on a rant here but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Exactly, I don't care how insignificant a rule it is, I will take action when rules are posted. Rules are rules, you don't like em, don't bother coming here.

·
Registered
664 Posts
What the hell. <_<

why do people even make forum rules, nobody reads them. (I know I haven't.)

j/k.

·
Registered
74 Posts
cmon, theyre hard to paint but damit they whup ass. I use a leman russ from my traitor contingent, and am starting the chaos space marines warband. it rocks. marines and traitor guard who have stolen wargear and tanks etc from their respective legions ( i have a volscani cataprhacts leman russ, and a iron warriors basilisk). The alpha legion are the most numeros, but a word bearers defiler, a world eaters rhino, with pre heresy colours, death guard plague marines and a emperors children havoc squad. A bit like deathwatch marines.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.