Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
I havew seen converted Priestly Delegation and Flagellants (from FB) used to great effect. IG troops, with some conversion, look fine as well. Make sure to sand off the Imperial symbols, though.

·
Registered
959 Posts
yeah either use the proper cultist models, necromunda models or maybe even chaos marauders from WFB.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'd say use necromunda Cawdor models. They'd be perfect chaos cultist. Maybe a mixture of pit slaves too. Or even redemptionist, but redemptionist all have flame weapons and I don't think Alpha Leigon cultist's can take flame weapons.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive been looking around and i havent seen any 40k cultist for them so i wondered if you have to convert them ur selves. thanks yall

·
418 Posts
ya, but are there cultist boxed sets? i would say just use some converted imps (say that they have bayonets fitted to their lasguns[ccbm] which reduces the range of weapon [laspistol])

·
Registered
73 Posts
my friend converted imp guard for cultist. just cut off the imperail symbols. or leave them but add choase marks in paint over them to represent newly found ones.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Unfortunantly I can't say if there are cultist boxed sets out there.
I converted my cultists myself from combining catachan models and zombies.
Hey think about using necromunda redemptionists.
they got a really cool "monk" feel to them.
Look through the Necromunda gallery at GW, your bound to find something really useful there.
Gang juves will work fine as these mostly have a pistol of some sort and a hand weapon.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Before the codex came out, my friend and i used the human youth models from Gorkamorka. You used to be able to find them in bulk on EBay auctions. Most of them come with a pistol and a CCW. The Shaman model holds a banner, which is perfect for representing an icon. (First post: horray for me!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.