Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Depends on how you look at it!

Compared to the rest of L-O: No!
Compared to the rest of the world: Absolutely!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I is Grom Hellskreem
How dares toster smakk me in da face with da big trout.

Ok sorry, got something I picked up some years ago from the warhammer fantasy battle book...

"Oi there wot do you think your doin'", said the black orc boss as he entered the room
The goblins look nervously up. "Nuffink boss just aving a bit of grubb..."
"Ave you seen Ratgash"? the orc asked.
"No surr", the gobling replied eagerly awaiting the meaning of the boss intrusion...
"Then who's dat"? The orc boss pointed a cruel finger to the meal on the table...
The goblins looked a bit nervous until one of em answered.
You dont think we... ate ratgash, eskuse me boss but dat diskustin!"
"Then who is dat den?" the boss pointed again..
"Just some ded guy we found, well es ded now..."
"Very well, do wot you did, but save some for me if you know what good for ya..." the boss said as he walked out the door...

"ooooooohhh.... beer and bread in a tin is blended out with water...."
A good old norwegian recepy for Øllebrød

I like haggis do you?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Yuk! I HATE øllebrød! :angry:

I used to live in Faxe where they make (you guessed it) Faxe beer! It's a small town so when the brewery started production early in the morning the whole town reeked with the stench of øllebrød!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yay! People know what øllebrød is!

The recipy I gave is part of an old norwegian song... I mean really old... like 100-200 years old...

Ok don't bother me I've just made myself a new cd.... complete 80 minutes of Brittas Fitta :D
I'm just gonna listen to it and get high on flour... well duh everything good is illegal so I have to use a substitute!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I agree haggis is good...

The heart lungs and liver or sheep cooked in it's own stomack

Hey bornin... I got a lot of stuff from dutch sites.... ok not a lot but I got quite a bit some years ago...
I think I got the following from a dutch site too...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've had it once...
I do mean ONLY once.. as in "a small pile of it besides the chichen that I got at a restaurant in Aberdeen.

And isn't it fun to know that I just realised that I have quite a bit of pictures I can post on this topic??

·
Registered
454 Posts
With us(warhammer40k fans) we arent crazy or evil, were just misunderstood :unsure: sorta....naaaa people like me are just evil :D anyone else at this site like that?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
How does one define crazy anyway? If it's just different from most people, yes we are crazy. But I prefer the way of thinking the other people are just too normal indeed, at least we're pretty unique :p .

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.