Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
(Un)Official LO Map Maker
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently building my empire army and I'm wanting to create a wizard using the lore of beasts(fits in with the army story). Any hints on how I'd go about this?
PS. I've already bought the empire wizard kit so I can use pieces off that to start with, body, legs etc. Thinking of using the head with the beard(the fire one) and sculpt a hood over the top.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'd look at trying to scrounge some parts from a Wood Elf Dryads sprue. You could easily get yourself a nice big twig for him to hold as a staff. I'm pretty sure there are some bits with animals on there as well to give your model something else.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Also, giving him a fur cloak is reasonably easy to do with greenstuff, that added with (like strato said) an owl and a branch and perhaps some other things from the WE line combined with a bearded head from the empire sprue will result in a very effective amber wizard.

Also, if you're feeling adventurous, you could add a hood to him with green stuff.

·
(Un)Official LO Map Maker
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I'll look into the dryad frames now. I might have a spare furry cloak in my bits box too...

·
Registered
328 Posts
If you dont then there are usually some spares from High Elf Chariot sprues. Only the White Lion chariots need them so when people make the Tiranoc chariots they will be left with some spare furry cloaks.

Worth asking any local High Elf players if they have any, if your bits box fails you.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
If you dont then there are usually some spares from High Elf Chariot sprues. Only the White Lion chariots need them so when people make the Tiranoc chariots they will be left with some spare furry cloaks.

Worth asking any local High Elf players if they have any, if your bits box fails you.
Also, one of those lions would make a great, if large, companion, perhaps even a mount!

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Suddenly I REALLY want to convert me an amber wizard...
The nice thing about amber wizards is that they fall kinda out of the civilised image projected by most empire models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts