Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,019 Posts
Wow!
Thats ALOT of beer!

But drinking while painting is very dubious.
Me and two other guys were painting and one of them had been swigging them down pretty hard (not me, not at all actually), and the drunk one was painting some marines.
He woke up the next day and found 7 marines painted in a mix of green and blue. (and he is Blood Angels!). The look on his face was priceless. :lol:
Also he had spilled some paint on one of his Rhinos.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I can't access the page. It says 'Page unavailable'. Your pic won't load either...

·
Registered
346 Posts
I went to load that pic on myself ( if it's the one I'm thinking of ) but I don't know how.

as for the pic ( tears welling up ) ...makes me proud to be an Aussie. :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Moncs tip of the day:

If you feel the need to work on your minis whilst inebriated, stay away from razors and always paint the middle one

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Just saw the pic... :D

I thought I was the only one with a gaming table like that... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
hmmm normally thatd be awesome but just the other night i got mega drunk and puked my internal organs out,so i havemnt really been in the mood for drinking.

·
Registered
346 Posts
If it's the pic I'm thinking of, it's of a gaming table with about fourty or more slabs underneath it ( I havn't had a VB in ages )

·
Registered
959 Posts
now thats my kind of gaming table!

i find that if i have around 4 beers then paint i ten to concetrate more and paint better, i dont know why but i just do.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.