Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.:|

It has come to my attention that negative reputation was given out under my account. You will know this is dubious due to a lack of "---Pwyrm" signed to it. This was perpetrated by an associate of mine whom I let peruse the site while I was still logged in. He will be thoroughly chastised.

I am deeply sorry to anyone this may have happened to; I would like to make amends. Please respond here if this was done to you, so I can see how deep this goes, and give ya a little rep to make up for it.
8Y

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
It's good of you to come forward, psichotykwyrm. I wasn't neg-repped myself, but I'd just like to say that the best way to avoid these kinds of things happening is to never let anyone on your account. If they're really desperate to contribute to a thread then they can make their own account - it isn't difficult and doesn't take a lot of time.

Remember that Librarium Online has a policy about account hijacking - if it happens from your account, you're held responsible irregardless who was "behind the wheel," so to speak. While nothing will happen here, I'd again like to urge you to Log Out after using the site if you're using a shared computer.

Thanks for your honesty,

Katie D

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
Huh, looks like i may have been neg repped by said person twice, unless you did one of these.

"St Celestine sucks. You're a tool."

"Read the Heresy books. Space Marines DO CRY."
This has been corrected.

psichotykwyrm, there is a lot of neg rep from your acct to others, going back a ways. I can fix it, but I need to know if you left any neg rep or if it's all bluff. PM me if you need to, otherwise just post here.

Thanks for alerting us, but you've got to keep that from happening. It can really cause a stir with members.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any time I ever sent rep, I placed "---Pwyrm" after my comment. Anything otherwise was not myself. The actual perpetrator was given access to my facilities because of his lack of an internet connection.

I know this happened more than once, but I'm not sure how far back it all goes. If it can be fixed that would be great, but I figure I could just make amends by throwin' some good rep at any and all affected.

Reactions: Solo

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts