Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they did make an abadon model, why cant they make an emporer model, wait, if they did make one of him, would he be standing, or in a coffin with a whole bunch of hoses attached?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah i agree that would be cool, but the emporer might have to have a sword pertruding from him, horus likewise

·
Registered
167 Posts
You want a model of the emperor?
Buy some warhammer fantasy skeletons and add decaying parts witgh the help of green stuff ;)

Seriously, hes a rotting heap of flesh. I wouldnt wanna go to war with that hehe...
... some primarchs might come... but i think it would be bad for the game caus they would need to make them so bloody good ... too much characters and superman in this game anyways

·
Registered
340 Posts
Originally posted by K-Tana@Nov 3 2003, 14:13
A dead berzerker maybe, but not kharn
Than why would they even model a berzerker. He would be the only one worth taking the time for. In his fluff, they say that they found him on the ground around stacks of marines that he killed, but the chaos gods favoured him, and somehow he lived.

Observe. One Khorne Berzerker. Several dead marines beside him. 2+2=?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
but if it was kharn, wouldnt they model him differently? woulndt they make him more then a berzerker? it doesnt make sense why they would say that this regular berzerker is kharn.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It doesnt say anything about the berzerker anywhere. Hence the argument. And he'd be modelled differently because he's still not as fantastic of a war hero as he is now. This is still early on in his career.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
It can't be Kharn, because his fluff states that he fell upon a huge pile of bodies, and after Horus was killed and the traitors were fleeing his followers took his body back to thier ship and left. But on the ship they discovered that he still lived (whether Khorne gave him life again or what, no-one knows). But that's not him.

·
Registered
190 Posts
That's just a World Eater. Kharn died while fighting on Terra. So he couldn't have been on Horus' battle barge. That wasn't a Golden Demon entry either. That was a diorama modeled by Mike McVey who used to work for GW and made the most beautiful conversions and paintj obs I have ever seen.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.