Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You folk may remember back when i was a conversion MODing Freak, yes? At the time i had all these great ideas for custom scout snipers and whatnot, and lets not forget prizes like that techmarine i got in the gallery. the painting may only be so-so, but the conversion is quality if i do say so myself.

Anyway I soon realized that scout snipers ROYALLY suck. I can't put effort into troops that blow chunks like that, and close combat marine scouts have ALOT of variety so i don't need to convert them at all.

I was going to do some tank conversions, but then i realized its not worth it, and that i really only enjoy doing miniature scale mods, not vehcles.

Anyone got some cool ideas for some Space marine Conversions but don't have a clue how to do them? Even if its just modeling existing wargear, like the lightning claws and termy honors i did. I need inspiration people, Help a fellow out?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Ok not that I don't know how to do it, but do you know if it is possible to by seperate lightning claw arms... I mean without having to buy an entire model?

Oh, and do you know a great way to make monstrous lighting claws which I can use for a deamon prince conversion?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Heyrts, give me some idea of the army you are building and how you would like for it to look and I'll come back with a few ideas for you. By the way, I play with a team of sm scout snipers. cannon fodder is gooooood to have. Anyway, litlle info on your army and ideas will come back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.