Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I want some Ideas for how to field the angriest marines in the astartes. some ideas that I have now are lost primarch dosn't land on any planet wakes up in a capsule floating in space and somewhat goes insanely angry from the isolation. The chapter itself is still loyalist and focuses on CC more then shooty. so the main purpose of this thread is to propose the most rage fueled and angry wepons/tactics for marines.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Did someone say...ANGRY MARINES?

Particularly ironic since /tg/ just recently released a fan codex for the angry marines. Some of the equipment options included pairs of power fists, power feet, pair of chainswords, cigar and a thunder wrench.

Personally, I'd say flamers/meltas are very angry. They also happen to work well with an army that prefers close quarters. Overcharged rhino from the BA codex also sounds sufficiently angry.

·
I'm back!!
851 Posts
Your making your own primarch? don't tell them they got expunged from imperial records or those angry marines will be pissed!

/end humour

-The God of all Machines

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
Assault Cannons
Flamers
Melta/Plasma weapons

Power Fists
Chainswords
Lightning Claws
Thunder Hammers

Dreadnoughts
Bikes
Landspeeders
Assault Squads

I don't know - everything seems pretty angry to me.

Although, if you are doing Angry Marines, I think they prefer nailbats...

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Use Codex: CSM and make a pre-heresy World Eaters army. Still loyal. Still angry.

·
Toy Soldier Aficionado
930 Posts
Get some veterans with furious charge!

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
Id go for fleash tearers, pretty damn angry right there!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Kinda sound like blood angels if you ask me. Can't get much angryer then Death Company. Might be a good place to start.

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
Ah, so you were talking about THE Angry Marines. Not just other Marines which are sometimes angry.

·
is Alpharius
477 Posts
I always thought the most angriest marine commander around was commander Yeo of the emperors pointy sticks....especially when fren and krup are around.... ;Y

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
lmao true true! has anyone got the link to the angry marines dex?

·
Registered
79 Posts
they also have powerbaseballbats :)
i don't think, that lanspeeders are very angry...
Maybe chainsword / powerfist / powerboots to all the units u can? And the dreads got to have CCW because it looks very angry! And don't forget the Angry Marine shooter ( modded whirlwind - shoots AM-s and they count as charging 8Y )
but they are awsome, and don't forgt, they hate Slaneesh and the Pretty Marines :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
hehehe.... well, actually, i'm also having my army fashioned towards that style of play.... i just never thought it was labeled as ANGRY marines. =p

I agree that landspeeders don't seem very angry. They're kinda like rich snobs who can afford a floating Ferrari.... LOL....

i'd suggest a venerable dread to a regular one.
Leave the storm bolters and go more into chainswords and bolt pistols....
Make them jumpers if possible.... so it's like a hit and run with a vengeance.... =p
Termies would be great and so are jetbikes....
tanks, to me feel a little luxurious unless they are used as transport purpose.... a predator is fierce.... but he ain't angry if u asked me... =)

hope this helped... =)

p/s - FURIOUS CHARGE will do soooooo well... =p

·
Registered
79 Posts
hehehe.... well, actually, i'm also having my army fashioned towards that style of play.... i just never thought it was labeled as ANGRY marines. =p

I agree that landspeeders don't seem very angry. They're kinda like rich snobs who can afford a floating Ferrari.... LOL....

i'd suggest a venerable dread to a regular one.
Leave the storm bolters and go more into chainswords and bolt pistols....
Make them jumpers if possible.... so it's like a hit and run with a vengeance.... =p
Termies would be great and so are jetbikes....
tanks, to me feel a little luxurious unless they are used as transport purpose.... a predator is fierce.... but he ain't angry if u asked me... =)

hope this helped... =)

p/s - FURIOUS CHARGE will do soooooo well... =p
by running u mean towards the enemy/stomping them, then u are correct :p
Tanks are cool, but with dozerblades! And jetbikes are for the "pretty" eldar :p
WE HAVE COOLER DOZERBLADES!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.