Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you allowed animated avatars?

When I try to upload one I get a message saying (something close to) "you are not allowed animated avatars", there is nothing wrong with that except that I have seen other members with animated avatars, could it be because I am not enhanced, or is it a recent thing that has been implemented?

The avatar I wish to upload fits within the the file size and diemensions allowed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
Oh for heavens sake, please don't upload animated avatar's. Nothing annoys me more than browsing this forum on the crappy computers at work and having somone's animated avatar nearly crash the computer.

I actually had to go into the options for the browser and turn all the animations off cause I could barely read any post that murekliihfeiaofeijafoeaijfr (sp?) posts in with his giant moving plush doll thingy.

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that is your perogative, I would like to upload one and if you wish to stop all animations that is up to you, but I still intend to have animation.

·
Boiiing!
1,392 Posts
AFAIK, animated avatars are not allowed. Yes, some people have them as they used to be allowed and the system dosnt automaticaly delete them.

Some usergroups (Mods and maybe Enhanced) may also have access to animated avatars. Although I am not 100% sure on this.

Will ask Blackhat to have a look at this thread and provide some more solid answers.

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the reply.

Oh well, I will have to have a really good picture then :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the speedy response!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts