Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, like several others, am now offering my services, free of charge, as a fluff author for any and all people who approach me.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Well Id like to see you give it a stab with my army, If its good ill post it on the website im creating and give you full credit of cource. Heres the info on my army

Name :Akratils BloodRite! (Black Templar)

1 Emperors Champion Akratil MaliKhan
1 Razor Back
4 Tactical Squads (9 marines each)
2 Veteran Squads (10 mariens each)
2 Jump pack assault squads (9 marines each)
2 Bike Squadrons
1 Attack Bike Squadron
12 Terminators
2 Dreadnoughts
2 Landraiders

I have fought chaos, necrons, dark eldar, bood angels, Tau, Imperial Guard, and Orcs.

The Best Battle was with the Chaos. It was really furious.
first thing I did was hammer his forces with my hvy hitters then I rushed in with my squads. I then uses my bikes and terminators to deepstrike in behind them. my 2 Dreadnoughts went agains 2 of the chaos version dreadnoughts. after my terminators helped clean up the main troops (at a large cost on both ends) I engaged one of his dreadnoughts with one of my terminator squads and his last 2 tactical squads with what was left of the ones I had left and the other group of terminators (which actually came out unscathed for the most part) then he engaged my terminators with his own. By the end of the battle I was the only one standing with 3 terminators 1 dreadnought and a Razor Back, 1 Emperors Champion, and about the equivilant of 1 tactical squad. It was a furious fight, that was the nastiest fight ive ever been in.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amongest the hardened forces of the Black Templar, there are many eager candidates for training and re-deployment to a unit of Grey Knights, those fanatical Inquisitors. Even the withdrawn and secretive Templar harbor, deep within their breast, a deep hate for the forces of Chaos. Every year, many recruits are inducted into the gleaming orders of the Ordo malleus. But what happens to those who don't quite make the cut? Those too fanatical and zealous even for the Inquisitors to take? Whispered rumors surround disappearances of especially fanatical Templar. One of the most famous rumors connects these dangerously zealous troops to a name out of a children's fairy tale: Akratail Malikhan. According to a legend told by the older Marines and passed along to each new generation of new recruits, Akratil was related to the Primarch of the Black Templars chapter. His exact relation changes with each telling, but one part of the telling remains unchanged: Akratil wanted to be Primarch. He organized a scheme to assassinate the current Primarch, but it was botched. His relative heard of Akratil's involvement, but, unable to stand ordering him killed, he put him in charge of the Blood Rite: Marines that were so zealous about Daemonhunting that they proved dangerous to their fellows, but were, for whatever reason, not inducted into the Ordo Malleus. These Marines are a crack fighting force, and not to be underestimated as "washouts." Akratil has single-handedly made them into a force that strikes fear into the hearts of the vile servants of Chaos wherever they are found. Recently, the Crusade from the Eye of Terror has plunged them into the thick of the fighting, battling Chaos troops, Orks, renegade Imperial Guard troops and Space Marines, Necrons, and Dark Eldar with equal abandon. They have even been involved in border skirmishes with the Tau empire. The Blood Rite is gaining fame rapidly, and was the turning point at the Battle of Sigma Sintiari, against the hordes of the Chaos Champion Vol-Guiyash, where their Terminators caught the opponents in a deft pincer movement, all but eradicating them. Akratil was famed as a tactical genius before his "fall," and if the rumors about him leading the Blood Rite are true, it is indeed a dark time for the foes of the Emperor.

·
994 Posts
can you do some fluff for my army please

Army: cadian 666th
commander: heroic senior officer ...
second in command: 3 liuetenants -?,?,?
Type: cadian - imperial guard
Planet/system: cadia
History: company raised on cadia then they were posted on armageddon. after armageddon they helped keep back the chaos forces in abaddons 13h black crusade. fought umerous batles against the blac legion. they got slaughtered against some death guard and were heavily reinforced with youth cadets and ogryns were assigned to them.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Very Very Nice, Only one problem Akratil didnt die, as you can see the Champion is still alive at the end of the battle LOL but aside from that im quite impressed

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't make him die! Why would you think that? Ohhhhh, I get it. I meant his fall from grace, when people stopped liking him as much.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, next time you fight a battle with this army keep track of every move, lists from both armies, little bits of fluff from both sides, etc. to make a battle report like the ones on the GW site. I will do a story of that battle, but I need a full report of each turn, and photos would be nice.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure thing! Anyone else out there need fluff? I would be happy to write army backgrounds as well as battle reports. And it's all free free free!

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
The market no longer exists; I am concentrating on writing a sequel to Patrol.

·
994 Posts
here you go i have looked on my computer and i have found one of my recent battles (about 2 weeks ago). it was one of my friends small army against one of my small army. we used the 40k in 40 minutes rules but adjusted to about 500 points (more rules in one of my other posts). my guard army from the old guard codex. i have put my colonels name in (great name thanks)

chaos army:
10 marines, plasma gun, heavy bolter, aspiring champion wih power fist and plasma pistol - 203
rhino - 50
10 marines, plasma gun, heavy bolter, aspiring champion wih power fist and plasma pistol - 203
rhino - 50
total - 506

guard army:
colonel karl el'johnson with command - missile, el'johnson has bolt pistol and power weapon - 98
liutenant (name : ?) - missile, grenade launcher - 58
infantry A - missile, grenade launcher - 88
infantry B - missile, grenade launcher - 88
infantry C - missile, grenade launcher - 88
infantry D - missile, grenade launcher - 88
total - 508

it is a victory point battle (6 turns set)

turn 1
we rolled to see who would go first and i lucky won the roll.

i fired squads a+b+platoon command sections missiles at the first rhino. destroying it.

i fired squads c+d+command squads missiles at the second rhino immobilising it.

not bad his disembarked and moved closer. but he couldnt shoot (out of range - 15 inch away - rapid fire cant move and shoot)

turn 2

i fired all the weapons in squads A+B+C+D and managed to kill all of his first squad.

i fired the missiles from my command platoon and command section and manage to immobalise the rhino again.

the chaos moved 6" and fired his weaponry. his shooting killed 4 guardsmen in squad D. they passed thier morale check and held thier ground ready to kill the chaos traitors.

turn 3

i knew that i had to kill as many as i could before the chaos could assault me (they were only 9 inches away from my lines. i fired squad A+B+C+D at them (around 72 shots) but i missed alot of shots (about 40). i still did alot of damage though. only his plasma gunner and aspiring champion werent killed. my command section and platoon again fired missiles at the rhino and finally manged to destroy it.

the chaos shooting killed another guardsmen from squad D - leaving 5 guardsmen but they passed thier morale check
in combat the chaos cahrged squad A. the plasma gunner killed 2 guardsmen but the guardsmen attacked back fiercly and managed to kill both the plasma gunner and the apiring champion (he didnt even get to attack)

so there it is a great victory for the guard (lucky dice rolls) only losing 7 guardsmen.

my friend said i was mental using a colonel in this size game (can you explain why the colonel wanted to fight). is it possible for you to do a batle report and then make something for my history.

i know i am asking alot but your writing is great.

thanks

·
Registered
485 Posts
If you got the time you could write a little something for me. Its fluff for a special character, I'm working on something myself but I've "lost" my writing skill when I ended School / College some years ago lol.

Anyway the fluff ,if you choose to give it a try should cover some of the background of this character. The basic idea is that he is a Dark Angel Grandmaster / Master. The tricky bit is that he was originally born on Fenris but ended up on one of the DA recruiting planets as a child.

For more info take a look at the thread I made for the characters creation , the fluff was discussed a bit there.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Well theres a difficult scenario if I ever saw one, MasterBelial. Are you trying to be arkward or something?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Myself, also, can lend my services to the un writing-adept. I'm Deciver's brother, by the way, so possibly we can write fluff for a battle with one of us on each side. Just an idea.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by K-Tana@Sep 10 2003, 23:24
Well theres a difficult scenario if I ever saw one, MasterBelial. Are you trying to be arkward or something?
eh? Me arkward? Scenario? I'm not sure if I follow you here... I didn't ask for any scenario. Just a plain and simple character background....

·
Registered
68 Posts
I want any thing for eldar. but the only requirement is that i don't want them to be on a craftworld i want them on a actual planet, it might be a lost eldar planet or a marine planet that a craftworld fell on to. very open and little requirment many views will be apriciated.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, ok! One at a time! I am going to start on the battle report, than MasterBelial's, than the Eldar. I would like some more detail on the alst two, though, like what kind of army is involved, major opponents, etc. I can do without but adding this stuff will make it more detailed and enjoyable for all. Anyone else signs up, you get referred to my junior partner (XV-88) XV, you start your own thread, k?

·
Registered
593 Posts
The scenario is : having a character born on fenris, but finding his way to a DA recruitment world before the age of 14 (standard marine maximum induction age)

Not scenario as in scenario to play warhammer with, scenario as in a event of series of events. Scenario can mean several things, and I think that the parameters you've set will make it hard to come up with a believable background. :D

Or am I just being confusing? :p

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok *cracks knuckle* here goes...

The morning dawned grey and overcast, threatening rain. The troops of the Cadian 666th were busy making entrenchments, laying down tanglefoot and generally making their position more defensible.
"Colonel! You have to see this!" called a voice from one of the half-built bunkers. El'Johnson hurried over to the voice, striding purposefully through his men.
"What is it, soldier?" he asked.
"Look at this!" exclaimed the concerned soldier, and thrust a pair of macrobinoculars into El'Johnson's hands. The colonel held the binoculars up to his eyes, and saw...
"Emperor on Terra," he whispered under his breath, "Chaos." There were two of their twisted rhinos bearing down on the encampment. He was about to dispatch several of his squads to destroy them, but then he noticed the markings- Death Guard. He growled under his breath, and tossed the binoculars back at the startled soldier as he strode out the door. His voice enhancers projected his command to all of his troops- "I need four squads of infantry armed and ready to go at 0900 hours." The men scrabbled to find their chronometers, then realized that was in less than an hour. As the men below him in the trenches swarmed like insects, Colonel El'Johnson's voice boomed, "Lieutenant Stuttgart, assemble your squad and meet me as well." Stuttgart was his premier demolitions expert- if anyone could take out those rhinos, the Lieutenant could.
Less than an hour later, the troops were assembled and lined up against a wall. Several men bore rocket or grenade launchers, others, just a standard lasgun. Grimly, the Colonel surveyed the troops. The enemy would be hardened Chaos Space Marines, troops that had seen a thousand battles. Some of his troops were fresh recruits. If he could, El'Johnson would bring them all back from this battle. But, even though he couldn't, he still had to march bravely toward danger. If his line broke, the Marines would reach the entrenchment, and many more would die. Knowing some of his men were about to die, being able to prevent it, but not doing so- that was the hardest decision Karl El'Johnson would ever have to make. He only hoped he chose right...

To be continued...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.