Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ISIS Secret Agent Squishy
1,875 Posts
That is going to be one hell of a sweet army when you finish. Is the squad going to be entered into a GD anywhere?
I wonder how much it would cost to hire someone to steal those guys....huh? Oh, damn, did I say that out loud?! damn! damn! damn!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mpdscott said:
That is going to be one hell of a sweet army when you finish. Is the squad going to be entered into a GD anywhere?
I wonder how much it would cost to hire someone to steal those guys....huh? Oh, damn, did I say that out loud?! damn! damn! damn!
Well, I'm hoping I'll finish the 6 models in the squad before GamesDay Atlanta, and yes it'll be entered there in the 40k squad catagory. I'm painting firstly for my own army to game with, but damn it would be nice to take home an award at the same time.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I love the free hand desgins in his clock and seals it is an ispiration. We are not worthy!

·
The Voice of Reason
756 Posts
Once again, great work. The purple really looks awesome, as does the seals and cloak.

Damn you and your unbridled talent!!!!!!! :tongue:

( I'd give you some rep for it, but apparently I need to spread some around. I'm stingy like that)

·
Thread Killer!
2,642 Posts
They are looking good! I think your freehand is looking tighter and more controlled on this one. Keep it up.

Cheers,

-Mike

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well i was just wondering it is shadow grey you use with sw grey for your greys right? And also stop making your guys so dam good your making me and everyone else feel bad.:( Good model though.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AgeofGold said:
Well i was just wondering it is shadow grey you use with sw grey for your greys right? And also stop making your guys so dam good your making me and everyone else feel bad.:( Good model though.
Yep, Shadow Grey along with a few inbetween colors made from mixing Shadow and Space Wolves Grey. I only use straight SW grey for the edging on the highlights. The bulk of my greys are a combination of the two.

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
Sigh...and you can free hand well too... ARGH I hate you undeadair, I hate you. Damn dirty ape! Good job.>_<

1 - 13 of 13 Posts