Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya all!

This longtime lurker has finally come out of the closet.

Hasn't played much but are currently collecting wood elves and necrons (while eyeing both tyranids and dwarfs!). I also have some conversion projects to show you now that I've got a decent camera.

Well, that seems to be it.

Any questions? ;)

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
No real questions. If you've been lurking the boards, I'm sure you've seen what a great community we've got going here. I'm glad that you've finally decided to be a part of it. I play both systems that you do, and I even own a woodelf army. Maybe I'll be around to help out when you post stuff up.
Have fun here at LO.

Capt.S

·
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Capt. S!
I would be working on new posts right now if the object of it wasn't lying in pieces after falling of the table.

Note to self: Pin All Joints! *sigh*

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Hej,

Glad to hear you've signed up at LO. I'm eager to see the conversions you want to post up, and some pics of your Wood Elves and Necrons would be cool too. I'd advise you to get these armies finished before you start Tyranids or Dwarfs though, because trust me, it's annoying to have multiple unfinished armies laying around.

Anyways, hope to see you around LO! :)

Chris

·
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies!

Posts and pics are in the works I promise. Check back later this afternoon.

Actually, I have a regiment of dwarf warriors all painted up nice already (because I had a hankering to paints some bronze and beards :)). But, yes they will languish in my desk drawer until such time I can no longer restrain myself. In the meantime they make nice targets for my glade guard:sinister:.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts