Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for typing IG backwards in the title... hehehe
Sorry for posting so soon after my last post =) . Dont mean to nag =P .

I was just wondering if you had any ideas on how to make a good anit Tau and anti IG armies for a DH army with IG allies.

Currently I have no idea on what kind of army I want, except that I want a GK Hero with 3 termie retinue and 2x5 GKs

Any help at all would be great =) . Thanks =) . (the reason I dont want space marines is that I want to use the GKs, which I cant use in the same army as SMs...)

·
Registered
130 Posts
im thinking mobile meltas... stormies/rhino/meltagun... drive around popping things, although im not sure if the rhino would become a large target, as the shrouding makes it hard to target GKs..

i would actually go radical inquisitor for this one, with a few daemon hosts... get em into combat early, tie up a few squads like that... but since you want the GK models then maybe teleport a large number of squads on the one flank...

also, you are allowed to have space marines and GK's in the same army, where did you read you couldnt?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In the DH Codex it clearly states you cannot have Grey knights and Space Marines in the same army. Page 21. Look it up =) . And it has been written in WD too.

I would get that much into a 1000pts army??

·
Registered
425 Posts
Slickis, where did you read you could lol, the only possible way for that is to take DH as allies, and then it wouldn't be a DH army now would it :p

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Erm, sorry. I didnt think I got any answers in the other posts. What I am asking for here is not what army I should build, but simply what models I should buy. Only things I know I should get are Termintors, a GK Hero, and another box (at least) of GKs. I know its roughly the same question, but... Well... Sorry for any inconvenience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.