Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so Ill post my 2k dogs army.

I love dogs versatile models and versatile tactics.

nothing like fielding orcs and dwarves together!!

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
I've thought about adding a few DOW units to my dwarf army, this way I could have cav. But it against the fluff (I might still do it), if I do get any I'll use them rarely. BTW have you heard of the ones in the back of the army books? eg Mengil Manhide Manflayers

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I have. I have the so far unofficial rules for them since they were never released if you want them.

They are a dark eldar regiment of reknown and were suppose to be the next regiment to come out but the modeller quit when they were half done and they arent planning to finish them anytime soon.

http://merchantprince.homestead.com/Frontpage.html

thats the link to the ultimate dogs of war site around and he has some pictures of the sculps that were going to become the manflayers and alot of other very useful dogs-of-war articles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
a lot of the Dogs of war models are really cool i was thinking of buying some to paint next time i go to the hobby store i think ill pick some up

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can somebody give me a site where i can look at some DOW models because im thinking about playing WH and I play 40k, and pirates are cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.