Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this thunderhawk(epic 40k) for my army(blood angels) and i need help with a color cheme, i mean there is a picture in the codex, but is there a set color scheme i need to paint it in? any help, suggestions or pictures would be appreciated. :) thanks

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Well, I'm not quite sure if this is the answer you're looking for but I believe Thunderhawk gunships (and any other vehicles for that matter) are painted in the colour of the respective Chapter. Just paint it BA red...

Maybe this isn't what you mean? If not please clarify the problem.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know that the respective bottom color, but about the like insignia and where they should go, and any other colors and where they should go.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Well that's pretty much up to you but if you want ideas you can always look here and get inspired...

I know it's an Ultramarines Thunderhawk but still...

All in all I'd have to say that you should put the insignia where they are visible (not under the wings etc.) ecpecially since it's Epic...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, but is that the one size of the one int the codex, it loks kinda big, oh and i was lookin in the mail order form and i was surprised at how cheap they are(about 12 bucks!) :blink: what do u think

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.