Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't played 40k in 13 years! :huh: I need some opponents! :eek:

Actually while in college I did play but due to lack of resources I stopped playing. I have my old marines and a few others. I seen a review of the new Firewarrior pc game and it got me thinking. And then low and behold in the Palasades hive mall there is a Games Workhop store :) I stopped in on my day off and spent $100 and am feeling very exited about getting back in the hobby.

I am wondering if there are any players nearby. I can go to the GW store and play but would rather find a game a little closer to home. I could host a game but I need to invest in tables and terrain etc.

I would love to find an established game so if your in the Orange county area of New York state email me or post here.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
857 Posts
You should have no trouble getting a group together from where you are... glad to see you finally saw the light again.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I am lucky to have a Games Workshop within a 40 minutes drive. They have several nights of gaming there a week so once I get an army built up I will be ready to stop in.

I have roughly a 500 point army left over from the old days. So a little retoouching and my the new ones I bought should get me to the 1500 point level pretty fast. As I looked through my gaming gear and I was surpriced on how much I had left from years back. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.