Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I live on the NAS Lemoore base near Fresno. . . . I would need to finish my army though. . .

·
464 Posts
I want to say that Sundays is when all of the 40k players meet. There are tournies, but i am not too sure of the schedule. They do have a decent amount or terrain and a good number of tables.

·
Registered
494 Posts
night goblins are probably the cheapest army to start, just go on ebay and buy the goblin half of the skull pass set twice for like $40 each and you will have a pretty great start on 2000pts, just need some fanatics and or wolf chariots/riders.

·
464 Posts
night goblins are probably the cheapest army to start, just go on ebay and buy the goblin half of the skull pass set twice for like $40 each and you will have a pretty great start on 2000pts, just need some fanatics and or wolf chariots/riders.
That is pretty much the plan....I will have to wait until I get my ta return back before I start carelessly spending money right now, but who knows...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.