1. killl the death compnay before there leader( if you kill the leader the death company charge at you and dont stop)
2.stay out side of 12 inchs of an infereoso dreadnaught( 2 cc weaps )
3. use things such as lascannons to take out the tanks
4. shoot out the jjumpacks
5.watch out for the scouts with sniper rifles ( pinning checks )
6. bring alot of ordanace at a cheap prices ( whirlwinds and stuff like that)
7. never let the death comapny charge you or your dead
8. watch the land raiders and shoot them down if possible
p.s i sure hope you are not gonna try and beat them with nids because they will shoot you down in 2 turns with devistaters
C'mon how dangerous can the furioso dreaghnaugh be dangerous
I find 4 missle launcher devastaors are worsed to face.
if your opponent has loads of expensive tanks and artillery then when you get up close (other than agaisnt the LandRaider) then there wont be many standard squads in the way, cant imagine 3 landraiders my salf in a bA amry.
Nice idea about using lascannons Ragnar but this is a Tyranid forum. Take loads of genestealers as well as monstous creatures and dont forget the lictors. bioacid-firing biovores is good too (mmm....AP3....)
A forum community dedicated to Wargamers, Wargaming 40K enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Warhammer and Wargaming collections, miniatures, tactics, terrain, reviews, accessories, history, displays, models, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!