Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Lots of carnifexes they mince up marines like no-ones business. HJave a few lictors too just as a scare tactic cos noone has enough sense to bother looking for them even when they know they're there

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've had a lot of success against blood angels.

I use a couple deep striking Hive Tyrants, leaping ripper swarms with some rending claws, a couple biovores with acid mines and a bunch of sythguants.

The rippers are great at tying up troops. The sythgaunts (due to numbers) scare the crap out of marines and force him to fire at them or they will get swamped.

I keep 3 warriors with each sythgaunt brood to keep synapse range intact.

A couple of Z's with warp blast (and I use it also on my Hive Tyrants) will take care of any armor he has.

Also consider a couple lictors. Due to the BA"s mad rush at your troops (which does nothing but help us) your lictors can jump out at any vehicles coming by and rip them to shreds with rending claws.

Hope this helps,

·
Registered
306 Posts
1. killl the death compnay before there leader( if you kill the leader the death company charge at you and dont stop)
2.stay out side of 12 inchs of an infereoso dreadnaught( 2 cc weaps )
3. use things such as lascannons to take out the tanks
4. shoot out the jjumpacks
5.watch out for the scouts with sniper rifles ( pinning checks )
6. bring alot of ordanace at a cheap prices ( whirlwinds and stuff like that)
7. never let the death comapny charge you or your dead
8. watch the land raiders and shoot them down if possible

p.s i sure hope you are not gonna try and beat them with nids because they will shoot you down in 2 turns with devistaters

·
Registered
515 Posts
C'mon how dangerous can the furioso dreaghnaugh be dangerous

I find 4 missle launcher devastaors are worsed to face.

if your opponent has loads of expensive tanks and artillery then when you get up close (other than agaisnt the LandRaider) then there wont be many standard squads in the way, cant imagine 3 landraiders my salf in a bA amry.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Take boatloads of Genestealers, their superior WS, I and not forgetting Rending claws will mince any Marine unit hands down.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Nice idea about using lascannons Ragnar but this is a Tyranid forum. Take loads of genestealers as well as monstous creatures and dont forget the lictors. bioacid-firing biovores is good too (mmm....AP3....)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.