Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last few months I have had my eyes on stuff on ebay.
The only problem being I live in a country that would easily categorise as a police nation...
So do anyone have any experience with taxation and freight prices to norway or scandinavia for that sake?

·
Registered
485 Posts
The freight cost is normally not a big problem. Its when it comes to the insane custom. You can import taxfree up to 200 NOK right. If you cross this line you'll have to pay up lol. It would have been fine if it just stopped there, but on top of the tax the postal sercive charges you 150 NOK just to add taxes to the total cost, its insane.
Not to mention the time it takes. Usually orders with GW is shipped the next day or so, but still it takes up to three weeks to get the package. All this time the package lies in the Customs Terminal in Oslo. Its just so annoying how the Norwegian system works

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bloody shit system...
Actually I found that if you order a big enough batch it's cheeper to actually go to England and pich up the order yourself... but that's me... and I got cheap air tickets :D
Thay can't charge you for litterature... that's all I know...
Maybe there could be some smutthole there one can exploit...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hmm thats weird, i got three pretators, and a baal for like 50$ brank new, and like 10 of that was shipping, ****ing shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.