Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay for Hawaii! But sadly I don't live there. Quite the opposite, actually, here in the East Coast we don't HAVE good weather...

·
Registered
454 Posts
I wanna Go to hawaii!!!!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mmmmm... Oahu...

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have been to Hawaii(Maui) once and I looked high and low for any stores that sold any gaming products of any sort, all I could find was a bookstore that sold Pokemon cards. Theres probably not a huge market there, which sucks but hey what can ya do. By the way, I am probably one of the closest to you, I am from the San Francisco Bay area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
sup, I lived on Oahu a while, but i'm in Cali now...hmm, if i remember i think jelly's in pearl kai would have warhammer stuff =)

·
Registered
849 Posts
I know where the old Jelly's was, but it became this gay place called cheapo's and then it closed down..... Now there's a Jelly's behind Cutter Ford i can go too!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live in hawaii my names alex. Try going to other realms u can play ppl there . Me and my friends usually go ther to buy stuff. I have yet to play with them cuase of MY MOTHER SMASHING MY MODELS but hey maby u can catch them on mondays.

·
Registered
969 Posts
how far apart are each of the islands? like 30 minutes to an hour? I'm just curious.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Actually its quite a bit less. It takes about 45 minutes to get from Oahu to Hawaii (the further most south island). It doesn't take that long........... ;)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mmmmmm... Hawaii... ;)

·
Registered
231 Posts
im not from hawaii im from mexico the real promise land because anybody can get a job there nomatter how old you are. well i used to live in mexico but now i live in texas.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Where at in Texas? I live in Austin.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Time to reanimate this forum!! Anyone else here from Hawaii? If you are and wanna play a game, head down to Jelly's behind cutter ford, and ask to go upstairs to play!! You'll meet your match there!! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.