Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Master of the Crab Women
1,007 Posts
Iirc you can't gain spp for teams online so you're stuck essentially playing TV100 skilless tournament games. I wouldn't pay £40 for that.

Just get it for the pc or play fumbbl.

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts

·
Hero of War
1,348 Posts
I ordered my copy 2 weeks ago, so it should be on it's way. Although it was my fault for ordering it to the wrong house...in the wrong country...but hey!

I'll give you a game when it comes, although I must say, I've never played Bloodbowl in any form before, so I shouldn't be very hard to beat...

My GT is: xX Paul OAP Xx

Send me a Friend request and I'll get in touch once it's arrived!

Paul

p.s. In reply to above post, I got mine from Shop To

·
Registered
371 Posts
This is correct - you are unable to develop SPP online on the Xbox version. This has been confirmed in the UK, and the US version will be the same way (or that's how rumor has it). Being an avid Xbox-only gamer, this is irritating that I need to buy the copy of the PC. But.. whatever. I don't plan on getting it for the xbox if I can't develop. I will wait until they release a patch (read: Not DLC that I have to pay for) to fix it.

·
Hero of War
1,348 Posts
I heard that it was because Microsoft wouldn't let them have their own servers, or something along them lines, which meant that they couldn't track SPP, where as on the PC version they could do what they like obviously, as it's not limited by anyone other than themselves.

Could be a load of rubbish, but that was the reason I heard for it, so it's not the developers fault. Would be nice if this could change though...

·
Master of the Crab Women
1,007 Posts
I too have heard the same thing on TFF. I hardly touch my xbox nowadays so it's not really a problem for me. It's still a bit disappointing though.

·
The Future
4,848 Posts
It's also cut down due to loading time restrictions - 360 games have to have no more than a set amount of loading time. Not that SPP would have pushed it over, but that's why you only get standard team jerseys online.

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
I just picked the game up, and I've gotta say that I hate it so far.
It might be my tv, but I know that the bad graphics don't help: I can hardly make sense of what's going on on the field. I don't like that they don't show me all of the rolls, so I have to go to each opposing player and check their skills.
I can barely make out the text on my TV screen, so it doesn't help me to understand anything at all. I'd like to know what the name of the Black Orc who's been doing so well in this game is, so I can give him some nice SPP, but of course- I can't evne read his name!

Ugh. I prefer the tabletop version. The movement on the screen mixed with the bad graphics, and the fact that I can't tell the players apart (either by name, number, or by equipment), means that I'm making mistakes left and right.
Can someone tell me how to block, and then move as a blitz action?? or is it just not possible?

·
Registered
494 Posts
i do promise that the PC version is way better than the 360 one, i own the PC version, and now that they are coming out with the legendary edition, i am really REALLY glad i have it for PC, i dont think xbox will get the much needed upgrade.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts