Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Absolutly, I've got a Hellblaster volley gun and I don't even play WHFB, a few other minis like it as well. What I would love is all four Greater Daemons, all four Assassins, all six Phoenix Lords and the two C'tan. To have purely for display purposes. What would be even better would be an all glass display cabinet to display them all in.

Heck a 500 pt display army from all races available would be sick to.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I've bought a fw models just for the sheer joy of painting.
Mostly the WHFB models... I like monsters!
I take it as a challenge... Right now I'm experimenting with a minotaur.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I want to have a go at the Saraus old blood on Carnosaur, I agree about the monsters and WHFB has such different figures to 40k it makes for new challenges,
plus I like to run a little narative in my head while I'm painting, so this gives me oppertunities to.....diversify :blink:

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Yeah.. I've got a windowledge full of different minis from many different armies and games... It's a nice variation from the tired task of painting Space Marines and Orkz...

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Not much, but I got some SoB minis I paint when I don't feel like painting CSM or Orks. And most of the vehicles in my heavy support section are bought just for looks, hence I need 2 FOCs to field all, hmm maybe I can't use it all even then because I don't know how many Havoc squads I can make.

·
1,019 Posts
Oh absolutely. :lol:

On my 'To do' list (which is long) i have the: Get 500pts worth of models from every 40K army.
And that i intend to do!...as soon as i finish my NL army :D
I recently got me a Wood elf. Superbly detailed model (i love cloaks), which im gonna enjoy painting. I also got me some Kroot, just for the painting experience.

Then ofcourse there is my FB army (Vampire Counts)...now i dont play WHFB but i enjoy painting the models. Im currently in the middle stages of organising and repainting some of the models (i've almost repainted everything :p )

I also have been thinking of making a FB chaos warband.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Hehe, I want like 2,000 points of just about every army (except those that can only be imperial in fluff :p ). I got a long way to go... I should really lower that to 1,000 pts or so.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Yea, I got some models just for fun. I got the master sniper Larkin model because I'm a ghost fan. I like getting sniper models because I like the look of them. I also got the old emperor's champion model and some others too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.