Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I managed to scrape my way into the Semi-Finals here in Nawth Carahlinah. But the last list I played with I had scrapped together at the very last, sleep-deprived moment. And so this time, I would like to go in with a more...prepared list. So, here is what I have come up with.

Deamon Prince w/ Wings, Mark of Slaneesh, Lash of Submission

Deamon Prince w/ Wings, Mark of Slaneesh, Lash of Submission

9x Plague Marines
2x Plasma Guns
Sergeant w/Power Fist
Rhino w/2x Twin-Linked Bolters, Daemonic Possession

9x Plague Marines
2x Melta Guns
Sergeant w/Power Fist
Rhino w/ Twin-Linked Bolter, Combi-Melta

9x Khorne Berserkers
Sergeant w/Power Fist
Rhino w/2x Twin-Linked Bolters, Daemonic Possession, Dozer Blades

11x Plague Marines
2x Plasma Guns
Sergeant w/ Power Fist, Melta Bombs

3x Obliterators

3x Obliterators

Vindicator w/Daemonic Possession

5x Chosen
5x Flamers

5x Chosen
5x Flamers

Total: 2496

The chosen would of course be Out Flanking, and I have really come to love this little unit. It is really hard for them not to earn their points back, unless of course your Out Flanking roll goes horribly horribly wrong. So, I am wanting to try out two squads rather than just the one I normally take. (Also, I am really worried about Horde Ork). Everything else is relatively self explanatory. I am worried that I might have dumped too many points into the Rhino, but at 2500 pts, it is mostly a why not answer. I have never actually tried out the Lash Princes, but with the amount of templates I already had in my army, I can't see how they would hurt.

Comments and Criticism are very welcome, of course.

·
Topic Creator Deluxe
2,146 Posts
I think that Plague Marines really shines in their 7 man squads. More PMs and the squad as a whole becomes less effective in proportion to what it costs. Also, drop possession and the guns on the rhinos. Always use naked rhinos unless the rhinos weapons solve a problem that you cant deal with anyway else. You can spend those points better elsewhere in a straight competitive list.

Daemon Prince; w/ Wings, Mark of Slaneesh, Lash of Submission [155 pts]
Daemon Prince; w/ Wings, Mark of Slaneesh, Lash of Submission [155 pts]
5x Chosen; 5x Flamers [115 pts]
5x Chosen; 5x Flamers [115 pts]
10x Khorne Berserkers; Champion w/Power Fist, Rhino [285 pts]
7x Plague Marines; 2x Plasma Guns, Champion w/ Power Fist, rhino [266 pts]
3x Obliterators [210 pts]
3x Obliterators [210 pts]
Vindicator; w/Daemonic Possession [145 pts]

Total: 2188 pts. 312 pts to spare for fun sake. I would recomend a Greater Daemon and a bunch Lesser Daemons to hold objectives and a few personal Icons for the champs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts