Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
i would say they are because:
1.they are machines
2.the only thing they want to do is kill and if they were they would still be killing and be happy

·
Registered
128 Posts
Chaos Necrons...? to weird, i'd have to agree with sinister bunnah that this is not possible at all....it even says in the codex they do not have souls of theyre own, and you cannot tell one from the next, so i dont think they can be corrupted....

·
Registered
128 Posts
uummmm.....ive been noticing your posts kidna dont make much sense.... :huh: and you post like 26 per day...bt who cares...ne ways, back on topic, it would be kinda cool ne ways to see a daemon necron, one of the very few who kept there soul (there were a few...) to have like demonic wings and stuff....and a gauss power sword! lol, i made one from the top of a warscythe...looks neat in a necrons hand...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hmm, I'm not entire sure what Chaos Corruption is or consists of exactly. But I do however know that Necrons are still affected by the Gift of Chaos, including the C'tan. As per the Online FAQ, necrons can still turn into Chaos Spawn if they fail the saves. This the same thing or does Chaos Corruption mean something else? Heh...

Timbo

·
Registered
231 Posts
if chaos daemons cant corrupt them then can eldar warlocks use mindwar on them because if they dont have brains then they cant die from it...............right?

·
Registered
73 Posts
i would think they couldn't be corrupted because they are metal heads. but faq says they can be. may be the demon has a degree in ancient robotics.

Makes you wonder ha? Another thing i don't get is how mind war is any good on them. unless it can cross their cables.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.