1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hell yeah!!!

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
BURN THE HERETICS! BURN THEM! BURN THEM! BURN! BURN!

Inquisition teams are on their way now to each of your homes to have a word with you! Nurglings are alien daemon scum!!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmm I wonder...

Does he look mad?
Does he have sword in his hand does he... ehh enough from me this is stupid...

Have fun with your CUTE nurgling...

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
yeah he had some kind of sword... but I whacked him on the head and I'm feeding him to my cute Nurgling at the moment. He's soooo cute when he's eating!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was just taking my nurglings for a walk the other a day when a unit of grey knights teleported down and incinerated him. I'll just have to cuddle my ratlings at night instead :D :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Citizen Nurglins ARE NOT cute!

To furthermore put this case to rest in peace I have conscripted a list on why Nurglings ARE NOT cute:

1) Nurglins do not bring you flowers or chocolates (or at least not to my covenant anyway)
2) you will Never see a nurglin teddy bear
3) wakeing up in the morning and seeing a pile of snot, mucus, bile and green yuckie stuff...is not cute.
4) PUPPY DOGS ARE CUTE....nurglins are not puupy dogs!
5) Someone who is sick alll the time is anoying...not cute!
6) something that was created by the chaos god of disease IS NOT CUTE!
7) You will never see a nurglin in a baby chair or sucking its thumb (probably because it dosen't have thumb's but that dosen't matter)
8) Nurglins scare baby's and old granny's away!
9) Nurglins are do not wear pink or anything that is remotely cute...they don't wear anything at all
10) Something that suffers from a bad case of, diorhea, bad breath, siphalis and other communable killer diseases Is NOT CUTE!
11) SOMETHING THAT WANTS TO KILL YOU IS NOT CUTE!!!

...And furthmore my dear breathren anymore heretical posts like this and I shall burn you before you can kiss your sweet nurglins goodbye! Amen.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
The things you listed aren't cute. And if a guy or Daemon wears pink there's 2 possible options: 1 he's gay 2 he's a member of the Emperor's Children. So you haven't proved that Nurglings aren't cute. That's impossible, because they ARE cute.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Of course nurglings are cute - thats why they are so good, noone can find it in their hearts to attack them.

How else could a mob of crazy green babies hold up a wraithlord for 5 turns?

·
850 Posts
As the Demi-God of Nurgle I love them!

*pets his masses of nurgling pets*

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.