Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, This is my first thread and I'm wondering if Slave giants are worth their points as they take up a rare choice(I usually get a Gorger).

If so how would i convert one?

Would they be worth their points?

Fun to play with?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hes not really the best option to be honest. There are a few reasons, like he is not stubborn like the O&G giant so hes not as reliable. Also some of his attacks are different in a worse way. The good things about him, well he still poses a threat so people will shot him down quick, but the more they shot at your giant the less they shoot at your ogres

I think hes fun to play with just because hes large and thats what i like about ogres.

·
878 Posts
I think that they are worth there points as it will take1-2 turns of big guns to kill him. Even if he gets in combat he can do lots of damage and even fall down to hurt more. I always take one as it makes sure my ogres stay healthier as there isnt anything worse than a cannon facing my ironguts.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
i dont really think they are worth it. Giants arent that great in the first place, and one of the big reasons to take them is their stubborness. The slavegiant unfortunately doesn't even have that and the replacement of the "thump with club" attack with "Throttle with Chain" is just another downgrade.

Personally I think maneaters and gorgers are far better selections for your rare slots.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts