1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DING
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Well, i see strange stuff continuously, there is 1 thing i don't get though, are you suprised at the price of these models or that these old crappy models are up for sale at all?

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
I can't believe you are incapable of knowing a good deal when you see one.:p

Either this guy has serious issues (and needs a therapist) or too much time on his hands. If he's the former, at least he can't get charged with murder. His lawyer can just plead insanity and voila.

I know of a worse one (but this one WAS serious). A TLAer's grandmother wanted to buy her grandkids a Nintendo. There was one for $200 on eBay and she punced on the low price. She checked his past trades, and they were all favourable. She got mailed a box with the claim that the Nintendo was stolen. Bam, one soulless (insert naughty word here) earned an ill-gotten $200USD. He'd set up fake trades with multiple accounts. How low can you get.

-AFG

·
The Dvl in Pale Moonlight
889 Posts
It´s stuff like this or rather a clever scam that puts me off using Ebay and such. Call me paranoid and you´re probably right but I simply dont trust people with any sizeble amount of money unless I know who and where they are. Now if some guy, for example "Ladiesman117" wants to sell something, lets just say that doesnt improve the matter.

As for this, some people seem to a need a good bashing to get some common sense out of them. As for the text it reminds me of that resturant which was closed down with the sign saying "We´re not open right now beacause we´re closed".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.