Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, thinking of strating a new army but i dont want an army that everyone plays.
I was thinking of starting a wood elf army but from what i see on this site they seem very popular.If some of you could give me a list of the 5 most popular army (fantasy of course :) i would apreciate.

·
Registered
404 Posts
WE aren't popular. I am the only one who plays WE at my GW. WEll to be truthful there are 2 other people with armies. They don't play with them though, they just got them for the fun of assembling ang painting them.

·
Registered
999 Posts
well, my friends realy hate all elves (the call them "splets")
I am the only WE player i a group of five (soon with luck seven) and then there will be another WE player. i don't think WE are popular since they are a very difficult army to play. All unts have specifick tasks and do exel in them but not in others. So WE are to support eachother. O & G for example can affort to make mistakes because the have many troops (goblins) and tougher troops (orcs).

IMHO

Good Hunting!

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
it is going to be busy in Athel Loren, by the sound of it!:yes:

Good hunting!

·
Registered
241 Posts
at the la bunker I am one of three we players...but considering there are alot more empire, brit, and dwarve players...we are few and far-between.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Same here, I dont think WE is popular. Me and this other guy who is just starting are the only ones I know of that currently playsthem. Also there is a guy who has played them since there beggining:O . The most popular at my GW has to be Brettonians, also 4 others (as you asked) are in my experiences undead, hordes of chaos, orcs and goblins, and Empire. Moreover, please do not jump on the dwarf bandwagon. Good luck.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Already then , thx a lot guys. I have been doing some dice test in the last few days and im starting to like the fast,agile but very naked WE :cry: .Those wardancer were quite deadly when i tested them,so were the waywatcher against hevealy armored knights (altought very expensive in points).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts