Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean, who doesn't like converting Orks? I didn't care to buy the Nobz boxed set, so I took normal Boyz and gave them a nobbing!! I clipped off the fingers on the Shoota holding arm, and added the blades from the knives to create a power claw!! I'll see if I can post some pics. If you have any cool Ork conversions, please, chat and post pics!!! ;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
ORKS ARE THE GREATEST ARMY IN 40K, now if they could only stop blowing themselves up.

i love converting orks i did 30 mad boyz for my friends army.... humm that was second, do they still have mad poys? hehehe to pi$$ him off i panited one like it was in pj's with little guns and army hats on the pants. hehehehehe :lol:

reminds ome of somthing my mom used to tell me all the time "god created explosive so orks wouldnt take over the univers".

XG

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[god created explosive so orks wouldnt take over the univers] Funny!! Any other Ork conversions? I'm working on a Wyvern, but still need more funds to get it!! Already have the rules, but no model dammit!!! :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
the reaper mini "blacksting" or somthing is such a sweet modle i bought it its size is perffect. do some cyber mods and it would be awsome. when his wings went on i had to do a little nip and tuck with some filling but its worth its.. i think the modles was only 20bucks CDN.

XG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.