Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Anyone know if they have updates ARMY BUILDER with the new Cadian Codex data????

I really am lazy and DONT want to build an army with paper and pen! LOL

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have not seen any update. I fear that with the new GW army list cd's comming out that army builder may not be supported...anyone else know anything about the new GW CD's?

WAAAGH!

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
I haven't seen an update with the new codex yet, but it usually takes the 40k file writer about 4-6 weeks to update his list with whatever new codices are out. I, personally, couldn't imagine making an IG army without Army Builder, it takes the hassle out of knowing every single little army construction rule.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Just wait and see... you can't expect them to have the new codex in armybuilder straight away...
A month or a little more maybe...
But don't be too wild about it... the chaos list for armybuilder took like 6 months before it came out...

·
Registered
66 Posts
LOTD and I think cadians are in the current version of armybuilder. dont know if they are "hidden" so to speak..but I think one you have to enable from the menu and make them show just like you need to do with special characters.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, they only have the CADIANS from Eye of Terror, but not with the new stats. I hope they hurry! I want to play like yesterday!

·
Registered
12 Posts
concerning the new army builder cd its comin out soon 1 for imperium, one for every1 else, each wil be between 12/15 pounds at least thats wot g.w say now! so its just a few week s now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.