Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K, i have the following stuff already,

40 warriors

10 scarabs

6 destroyers

1 lord

1 monolith

1 tomb spyder

basically my army is the above without the spyder and less 1 destryer and 2 scarbs. What should i get next, i want to expand to 2500 points. Cash is not really an issue(LOL, i love the game so much that i give up other forms of pasttimes)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Id say you should get some immortals, possibly some heavy destroyers and if you ever face anything with invulnerable saves you might want to get a small unit of pariahs, and you could always get more warriors.

·
Registered
128 Posts
C'ta are good but personally i wouldnt play with one unless thw battle was 3000+ points....trust me, i got poeple in my area with like 6000 point armies, fully painted. i dont see why anybody would spend that much time for a dark eldar army, or, well, ANY other army... :huh:

·
689 Posts
if you want to expand to 2500 you could use some more warriors. also i would recommend another lord. lords are extreme :). maybe you would like to have 1 full unit of destroyers and 5 smaller units with scarabs. with maybe 7 bases each, to lock up enemy cc units and/or screen some of your better units.

personally i think the c'tans are somewhat lame. but if you really want to have one get the deciever. it's alot more flexible and it can help your army in more ways than the nightbringer.

if you want to make a shooting army you should get some immortals. or another unit of destroyers. maybe some heavy destroyers if you know that your enemy is using strong tanks. otherwise i would go for another unit of destroyers. it could be nice with a squad of flayed ones deepstriking later on in the battle to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup, immortals are up next on my liust, followed by heavy destroyers, i have a question though, against eldar, i have lots of problems against their vehical mounted star cannons, anyone have any tactics that can help?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
destryoers...and lots of them. they auto glance on a six, can move 12 and fire 36 and they can take out alot fo infantry and those eldar vehicles.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Get a squad of wraiths and as many warrior squads as possible

Quote of the day:
A monkey who dresses as a man is still a monkey, but a man who dresses as a monkey is a horse’s arse - Alfred E. Neuman :blink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.