Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Forward Kommander
1,005 Posts
Nice find Camel, the new Khador caster looks ace 8Y

The mounted 'caster was a no-brainer, I suspected that someone would get one. Very nice it is. :)
I sure hope its just artistic, because a mounted caster would be the most broken thing ever (IMHO). Honestly, unless they cost a ridiculously amount of points, or have obvious weak points, they'll just mop the floor with other casters.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice.

Art looks awesome as usual. Curious to see what the new caster fluff is.:?

·
Always Fabulous
1,742 Posts
Whooo! eGoreshade! I wonder what kind of new abilities he's going to get...could they be related to that very fine frostblade he seems to be carrying?

·
things will change
2,707 Posts
The mounted 'caster is not so broken, I reckon. I mean, not that much more broken than the Drakhun (and presumabley everyone elses Dragoons, when they're out)...
Plus, can you imagine what he's gonna cost?

They all look pretty cool, though Goreshades legs seem a bit skinny...
Pesky Elves.

I will possibly break, and start Cygnar next week.
Depends on my money and painting...

-t.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Mounted caster doesn't worry me nearly as much as eSevvy, Zerkova, or eGoreshade.

Whooo! eGoreshade! I wonder what kind of new abilities he's going to get...could they be related to that very fine frostblade he seems to be carrying?
eGoreshade is funny. In ways you might like and ways you might not.

·
Always Fabulous
1,742 Posts
Well I've been impressed so far by Mortenebra and the new guy for Menoth so anything else is icing on the cake, really.

·
The Pacifist Wargamer
1,512 Posts
eSeverius will be badder than Samuel L. Jackson on a plane full of snakes.

If the figure is going to be Severius exalting while on top of a pile of grovelling penitentes, the sculptor will sure have his hands full keeping that on a small base.

Also, it will be nice to finally have a second caster at my disposal, even if it is still sorta the same caster.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Who knows. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts