Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Born from Tears of Angels
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think about putting him into 1500 point gunboat Kabal army. Yes I know he is definitely overpriced, but I just looked over his stats and it seems that he isnt that bad at all(I mean still definiely not worth the points) but He is a nicely set up ravager with leman russ anti shooting armor, 2 disies and lance plus the two body guards. Fights like a dreadnaught in CC. Good stats of WS and BS and high Initiative plus 5 attacks. Dont you all think that thats pretty dam good??? I never payed too much attention to him but he seems to be faily nice

Has anyone had some combat experience with him??? if yes I would love to hear if he is worth it?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I do believe that he can only be taken in armies of 2000 points or more. It isn't a choice on your part if you can squeeze him. I am pretty sure the fluff reason is that he just wouldn't care enough to involve himself in something smaller than 2K.

·
Registered
403 Posts
270 some odd points in a 1500 point list. Even if you could would you want to sink 18% of your total in one mini. A good round of shooting would almost end the game for you.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Of cource its all up to you, you probably really didn't want to hear that, but if you want him take him, if you really think it'll be a waste, then don't. Ask yourself,"What else would I do with those points?" "Could I put them to better use?" And if the answer to the second is no, then do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.