Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Looks like he used a lot of plasticard for the frame itself, Might be cool to make! :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm . . i dont see the space ship parts . . so i have the head , body and sme parts of the legs figured out . . just now i'd probably need scale/measurements and the under body and parts of the legs . . I ll probably start working on this when i figure out if i can find out or get into contact with this " um' " guy.

Thanks for the reply's all

·
Gone
1,286 Posts
Those are not shield drones, just drones. All types of drones come with that part, which might save you some money.

That was a really subtle conversion. I didn't even notice that it was not some alternate-reality official toy.

Maybe some of the parts come from an AT-AT toy?
That would make sense, especially for the feet.

·
Scenery Shogun
917 Posts
Yeah I have a fully converted Demonhunters army which is the empire from Star wars.
all Chimeras are at-ats.
All Sentinels are.(suprise) at-sts.
and I got D.Vader as my inquis Lord.
Fantasy cold ones as Dewbaks,
Vindicare as Boba
Cellexus as 4-Lom
GKnights painted red as IMperial Guard
Using Inquisitorial Storm Troopers as........Storm Troopers.

I'll take some pics tonight.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The peices i have are the landspeeder , plasticard , autocannos , the chine gun ( i can use a multimelta ) , the drones ( i have an insertion force un sprue =) ) , bassie gun , some bases for the feet . I mighht do some interior work as i have lots of metal bits , and i have throne of judgement man =) .

·
Archmagos
904 Posts
If you do an interior, then Sentinel pilots with converted termie helmets could make decent drivers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.