Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Firstly merry xmas to everybody =D woo hoo .awesome xmas for me anyways

Basically, theres a doubles tournement coming in august 2010, longway away, but last time I left it too late and i didnt get to paint or make a good list. My basic plan is going to be there to provide markerlights for my ally to use ( i can do that right? ) and at the same time, have a few objective takers/contesters, and a few big guns. A few Xv8s will finish off my plan, along with a squad of kroot, for cost efficiency and 2+ go to ground in cover. Tournement is 2500 per team, with minimum of 1000 per player.

**********HQ**********
Shas'el
Plasma Rifle
Missle Pod
Targetting Array
Multi Tracker
HW Drone Controller and Marker Drone

**********Troops**********
Fire Warrior Team (6)

Fire Warrior Team (6)

Fire Warrior Team (12)
Shas'ui with Markerlight and Bonding Knife

Kroot (10)

**********Fast Attack**********
Pathfinders (6)

Pathfinders (6)

2x Pathfinder Devilfish with Disruption Pod ( takes 6 man FW teams )

**********Elites**********
2x Xv8s with TL Missle Pods and Targetting Array
1 is Team Leader with Target Lock

2x Xv8s with Missle Pods and Plasma Rifle and Multi Tracker

**********Heavy Support**********
1x Broadside with ASS

1x HammerHead with Railgun,Burst Cannons, Disruption Pods and MultiTracker

Total : 1261

Any and all C&C is much appreciated, before I buy and make the models.
So far I have the Deathrain Team, the Commander, the broadside, 30 FWs with Pulse Rifles, and 2 FWs with Markerlights. + a bunch of gun drones which i dont like or use. Commander needs re glueing, so is mine in the list good? before i glue him :D

Was going to buy the battle force, one Xv8, a Devilfish and a Hammerhead, and that would account for the entire 1261 points all up ( pathfinders are just FWs with carbines, maybe posed differently. )

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.