Librarium Online Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
The balding drunkard
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
1) Vassal is a program used to play 40K online.
2)One army per person.
3) I'm sorry, but the only battle reports we will be accepting will be battles against other players. You could try vassal. I would not mind showing you how to use it. If you need some information on it...please let me know and I'll do whatever I can to help you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Ill join with my Imperial Guard.

I'll also tell my brother and see if he wants to join in, maybe beat him again :D.

The Emperor Protects

·
The Unpredictable
471 Posts
I will enter either my wolves or my orks, not too stressed, which ever you want Lady Meish

·
The balding drunkard
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It's your choice tossy...how you been man? Havent seen you around in a while.

·
2,399 Posts
I would be interested in having my friendly games count for this, What army do you prefer?
Imperium: Adeptus Marines, / IG
Non-Imperium: CSM, Undead IG
Are apocalypse games ok? (Notably a chain campaign of apoc-standard-standard-standard/planetstrike-apocalypse which is being planned)

When is the start and finish date? p.s. no home pc at present so it'll be monday lunch updates.

·
The balding drunkard
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Registration will hopefully be on saturday...I am waiting for fluff. Apoc games yes you can submit apoc games but point wise anything over 2000 will be scored as 2000. And the army choice is yours. I don't feel comfortable choosing out an army for someone to play.

·
The balding drunkard
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Due to the forums being down when I got home yesterday I could not put the stuff up for registration therefore I have pushed it back until tomorrow. Be ready to fight!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts