Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use Aun'Shui (forgive me for wrong spelling if it is) in their armies. I just bought him cause the model looked cool and just finished painting him. I think his parry rules are awesome and my model will definatly be getting used soon.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I've used him once or twice. He's better then O'Shova, that's for sure.

·
Master of Ownage
425 Posts
he is good, but appearantly he will not be in new codes (from what ive heard)

·
The deep down truth
5,714 Posts
cllzzrd19 said:
he is good, but appearantly he will not be in new codes (from what ive heard)
That does not mean he will not be eligable for use, the Nids specials (Red Terror and Old On Eye) are no longer in the codex but the rules are still legal and they can still be played.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I used Aun'Shi model as a regular Ethereal because I didn't like the other models.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Pretty much if you're gonna use an ethereal, Aun'shi is the only one to use. He's badass.

He won't be in the new codex. I suspect, though, that the new Ethereal rules will let you build an Aun'shi approximation. Also suspect he might be available off the GW website in the future.

·
With Oden On Our Side...
1,137 Posts
I have always used Aun'Shi. If you can't use him, or something close in the new Tau Empires Codex, I will be sad.

However, my "Aun'Shi" isn't exactly and Aun'Shi. I switched his Honour Blade with a Grey Knight Terminator Sword and put him on a rock instead of a plastic base....he looks like the Tau William Wallace:yes:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Aun'Shi is hardcore. But no, he won't be in the new codex. There are two new ethereal special characters, but neither one stacks up to Aun'Shi, he's just amazing.

O'Shovah is getting some new rules that'll make a lot of people consider using him IMO, something about all firewarriors gaining the preferred enemy rule if you take him (now IG will be able to reclaim the title of worst CC army in the game).

Either way, Aun'Shi is AWESOME. I ALWAYS take him. He rocks, and for only 105 points!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts