Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The planned build for when I get an Autarch will be Fusion Gun + Powersword (not open to discussion), But seeing how GW sells the autarchs with either one separately, I was wondering what is cotained on either/the sprues.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I also like this setup (although I didn't use their autarch) the easiest way to do this would be to buy the winged autarch Games Workshop US Online Store and buy the fusion gun by bits order (this comes with the fusion gun arm and shuriken pistol) total this would cost you about $18 if I remember the price correctly

Alternately you could just order a model you like the look of as your leader and order the fusion gun separately nd I believe if you need the power-sword you could bits order the banshee swords or an old dire avenger weapon (depending on what they keep for the new bits ordering) and jazz him/her up suitable to a true leader ;)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The diresword I have from my dire avengers is right-handed. So they are sold separately?

·
Registered
545 Posts
The old metal dire avenger exarches had a separate sword that was sold separately. This is a left handed sword I believe. You may be able to still get this but not certain. I would try soon rather than waiting.

·
Registered
502 Posts
My autarch has the dire avenger sword and the shield arm. But if you wanted a left handed sword, you could probably use one of the mirrorswords from the howling banshee set. I think its better to start with the fusion gun blister because if you're using an autarch, the mandiblasters are essential (in my opinion anyway).

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not that I want a left handed sword, but that the fusion gun is right-handed. I may just shave down the chainsword and model it into a powersword. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
Shiz, you might be better off cutting the chainsword off at the top of the hand and then gluing and pinning (if you can) the Diresword from the avengers - or alternatively why not use the power spear/glaive thing. Cut out the chainsword and drill holes into it and then attach the glaive - a little bit of fiddling but it sure beats having to bitz order from overseas or buying another autarch for no reason.

Reactions: Shiz_Vaerth

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shiz, you might be better off cutting the chainsword off at the top of the hand and then gluing and pinning (if you can) the Diresword from the avengers - or alternatively why not use the power spear/glaive thing. Cut out the chainsword and drill holes into it and then attach the glaive - a little bit of fiddling but it sure beats having to bitz order from overseas or buying another autarch for no reason.

*Smacks head* Why didn't I think of that? Rep for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.