Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know the average age of everyone on this forum coz theres this guy who's 41 and I'm only 13 so there's quite a large age diference just wondering what the average age is.

I like the age gap because it makes the seniors of the forum equal to the juniors like me.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Well, you could make a poll if you feel like it. Although the folks that don't mind listing their age have already done so, so maybe you could make some sort of search.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Grey said:
Well, you could make a poll if you feel like it. Although the folks that don't mind listing their age have already done so, so maybe you could make some sort of search.
Surely that would take ages? I think the average is probably around mid-teens to early 20s, though I could be wrong :huh:

·
Registered
22 Posts
nah I think it's younger than that easily. Ijust joined but i was surprised that pretty much most people i saw with ages up, were younger than me and im 17. Or maybe its just that us kids all look at the same threads

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.