Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have now installed the award system. This is a system where you can request awards to yourself or others, currently there is only one award you can request, the content award (for article submissions)

There are also awards that will be given by our team, like one for competition winners and a special award.

Check the awards

·
Registered
404 Posts
Any Chance VWs can get an award or is it just the competitions that you guys setup?

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
No. There isnt a chance. We discussed it in the mods area and decided that it simply isnt worth it and would cheapen the value of the other awards.

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
I just tried to nominate a couple of us who have highly read and well rated articles but I seem to be excluded from that forum. Is it just me or is that mod-only territory?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Phobos said:
No. There isnt a chance. We discussed it in the mods area and decided that it simply isnt worth it and would cheapen the value of the other awards.
What about award for Votewar organisers? they put in a heck of a lot of work, transcribing lists. Randomising battles checking everythings legal etc. If doing this is grounds for a nomination then I have one in mind.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I can only nominate people for the first award... The 'Content Provider' award... I was gonna nominate a few guys for the 'Long service and good conduct award' but I can't...

There is only a 'Request award' link for the 'Content provider' award...

Why is that?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Well there are certainly some of us who might deserve the award for long service and good conduct.
The only members I can think of who have been here longer than me (and who are still active) are Blackie, CryoGenFX, Dragonslayero and MasterBelial.
Not quite sure what it takes to win an award but I think at least the five of us deserve that award.
Other names I can think of who have been here almost as long as me are Toastee, Vindkall, Cheredanine, ArchonAstaroth and chemicalcaveman.

I'm sure there are some I've forgotten... :tongue:

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Bobby_Wokkerfella said:
Sweet, I come back after a while and I get an award! This is very nice.
I also like my shiny new award- thank you. I was wondering if it should appear on my profile somewhere- or are award holders only indicated by the list under the awards section?

I'm really enjoying this site!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts