Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think in the up coming BA dex they should include a chappie on a bike; thus having Death Co on bikes as well. Would this be a bad thing. It would be a very unique way to run a BA army.

Also, a chappie w/ terminator armor; thus having a Terminator Death Co. That would rock the casba!!!:w00t:

Aside from those two speculations, I noticed that SMs are getting make-overs. Mostly to their specialty squads (i.e. sword bretheren for the BT, and possibly devistators or termies for the DA). Well, I sincerely hope that GW makes an effort to make the BA Vet Asslt Squad more worth their points, and a unique look like the Ultramarine vets and the Black Templar Sword Brethern.

Your thoughts on the (far) future of the BA.

See ya slaya's

Bro A

·
Registered
214 Posts
Wow, My thoughts exactly.
I was thinking, how come all of the chapters get these nice-looking and distinct squads,
and the squad that is supposed to be so important to BA, the veteran assault squad,
look the same as normal tactical marines! I honestly think they are not of any use at all
although......... nope no use.

On your prediction of a DC on bikes, I think the only way thats ever going to happen is
if they start charging points for each DC model! Same with the Terminator armour theory--
Most likely not going to happen. But if it did, imagine the possibilities.....

HPA

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hmmmm... It would be a shame if d.c didnt get termie armour *cough*. There not overpowered as it is *COUGH* *BRINGS UP LUNG*... Im sorry Ive had terrible experiences against this noob who chucked a hissy fit because one of my guys power fist had fallen off. I had told him before the game and he was all like "yeah thats ok". He was getting smashed and said oh your sarg DOESN HAVE A POWERFIST... I replied well your dc dont have their arms... He cryed and packed up and went home. Dont feel bad he was 14/15. That was a better experience though:p dam noobs

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
spongebob said:
Hmmmm... It would be a shame if d.c didnt get termie armour *cough*. There not overpowered as it is *COUGH* *BRINGS UP LUNG*... Im sorry Ive had terrible experiences against this noob who chucked a hissy fit because one of my guys power fist had fallen off. I had told him before the game and he was all like "yeah thats ok". He was getting smashed and said oh your sarg DOESN HAVE A POWERFIST... I replied well your dc dont have their arms... He cryed and packed up and went home. Dont feel bad he was 14/15. That was a better experience though:p dam noobs
Oh my God... If someone did that when I was around, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing.;) I'd make sure that the kid knew he was being an idiot, and make sure he didn't forget it then next time I saw him either... Heh. I can be a real b*tch sometimes.:yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Death Company bikers...no way that will ever happen! That would be insanely overpowering!
Death Company termies on the other hand would be interesting though.Id really like it to happen,i think that when a terminator goes to Death Company then they should retain their terminator armour.

Yeah i hope they do something to our veteran assault squads,they are totally worthless...

I think they will work on the Honour Guard abit.Maybe toning them down abit points wise and not making them as strong as they are so more people will start to use them.Because lets face it they are an awesome squad and very fluffy,but hardly anyone uses them due to there insane points cost,well in games under 2000 points anyway.

And they will probably work on the Death Company,probably rip them apart.

I'm abit worried that they will do what they did to the Templars on us.They used to be a really hardcore assault army,but now they arent that at all.Better not start that nonsense with us :lol:

Cheers,
Tycho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts