Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’ve been apart of this forum for a long time and left it a while ago because the spam from Bania, den of imagination, in the painting forums. It’s absolutely unbearable, all he does is drown out others work trying to promote their service. No one ever replies to their work either. I personally feel this has caused a decline on this site and turns off individuals from posting in that section. It used to be bustling with projects. Mods please get rid of them.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
I know man, but that was a long time ago. Apparently so long the server forgot the first 7-8 years of the site's existence.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
928 Posts
There was a great exodus away from Librarium Online and most gaming forums that used to thrive. They mostly went to other kinds of social media. Right now, Discords and Facebook groups seem to be the place for hobbyists discuss things online.

There are a few forums that are still doing well:
  • Dakka Dakka and the Reaper Forums are stills strong (Reaper is probably the current best forum for mini painting).
  • Many familiar faces from the glory days of Bell of Lost Souls can now be found on All Things Tabletop.
  • Board Game Geek has great forums for board games discussions (and a little painting hobby if you can find the section- it is a little hidden).

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
It's a shame. I recently decided to get back into the hobby (or at least the painting/modelling side, doubt I'll find someone to play against any time soon) and thought I'd revisit my old haunt. I was one of the first to sign up to L-O back in the day (around 2000-2001 IIRC despite what the server says nowadays), had a lot of good times here so it's sad to see it mostly populated by bots and the occasional lost soul now.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I agree. I really love gaming forums, and I find it a shame that so many of the formerly prominent ones have turned into ghost towns like this one or disappeared entirely.

But I do recommend checking out Discord and finding Faceook groups.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts