Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question regarding base sizes;
If I was to take a base size for a lord on a mount (normal elen steed) and place it onto the outline of the base size for a lord on a great eagle would the horse sized base fit into the giant eagle sized base - or would there be a signigicant difference?

I am asking because I am thinking of using this model: Reaper Miniatures :: Miniatures
and converting it to be my lord - and then using it to represent him on either an elven steed or a great eagle - or in this case an Alicorn

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'd probably only use that model as a Unicorn for the Glamorweave Spellsingers/Weavers.

Doesnt seem like a great eagle at all to me.

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
Are you considering using it as an elven steed and a great eagle only? Or are you thinking about using it as a stag or unicorn, too?

Stags and unis run on 50mm IIRC.

Putting it on a 40mm base would make it easy to rank up in fast cav units.

In friendly games, just make a point of informing your opponent before the game of how you're using it, and it should be okay. I've yet to play anybody so uptight that they wouldn't allow something like that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.