Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just finished the first of my Firewarriors, but I am undecided on how to base them. I have painted the armour a dark blue and used the secondary colour orange.All the cloth is black. The fluff is pretty open about where they live(dal'yth sept) as they come into contact with many races.

Thanks in advance

Tygra

·
heretical thoughts?
948 Posts
Maybe a industrial florring look with tiles, metal plates, and grills/tubing. you could make it rusty, or nice any tau shinny/flat color painted.

Just a thought...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive seen the wood chip thing done before and ive got tons of lichen for hedges.I t would also make a nice contrast to the blue, but im not sure how to do the woodchip thing on the bases.Help would be appreciated.

Tygra

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive experimented with the woodland bases and I can get the woodchip bit done alright but my lichen looks boring and repetitive with no variety in the look of the plants . Can anyone recommend a something to represent small undergrowth plants etc without having to use lichen all the time?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like a good idea.I asume that it wasnt the fresh type he used, but dried.Il have to try that one out.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Da Mighty Camel said:
A pal used a spice named oregano ta make fallen leaves
Sounds pretty damn tasty

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Id walk into a room and open my box then everyone would turn round and go "Whats that smell?Gimme some!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts