Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Drills baby.
6,481 Posts
Blaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuurgh.........!

Where are you from?

Here in Sweden, he had an incredibly stupid hit during the summer of 2006. It is a techno/dance-song about an IRC Bot called Anna that kicked anyone who disturbed the chat. Sounds intellegient? Damn right it wasn't. :) He also made a song about sitting around in Ventrilo and playing DOTA in WarCraft3.....

I believe the song you have heard might have been the "international" version of Boten Anna, since his songs released in Sweden are in Swedish.

His music is pretty stupid overall IMO. I dislike it, a lot!

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
The worst piece of crappy music in the history of man. Basshunter should have stayed in Sweden and not ruined the summer (and particularly Roskilde Festival) for everyone else in 2006.

·
ISIS Secret Agent Squishy
1,875 Posts
Gee....I thought you were talking about a fishing game similar to the "classic" Deer Hunter series.....
They sound like they're completely crap, and not even my disturbing taste in music runs that dysentery....:X

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well of course people in Sweden have heard of him but bearly anyone over here has.
Wow alot of people dont like him, is it just the style of music of his music?
Didnt realise Boten Anna or any other songs were released in anything but swedish.

·
Drills baby.
6,481 Posts
I dislike him becuase of the muisc and the lyrics. They are just... stupid.
Boten Anna were kinda funny when I first heard it, around January-Feruary 2006, because he sang about such a nerdy and stupid thing (heard it in school - I study at a IT-program so we are all nerds :) Although I didn't like it then either, just thought it was funny), but then it got overexposed during the summer, and hearing it 24/7 made me really, really sick of it.

·
Nightlord
1,795 Posts
Gee....I thought you were talking about a fishing game similar to the "classic" Deer Hunter series.....
They sound like they're completely crap, and not even my disturbing taste in music runs that dysentery....:X
Me too, bass hunter actually was a handheld video game if I recall. It had a little screen on the controller that was shaped like a fishing pole and you would "cast" it to play the game. Retailed for about $20 back in the day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.