21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Hero of War
1,348 Posts
Apologies guys, I've been away for the last four days at my Uni graduation, so I havn't had chance to record anything so far or get back to you all. I'll get up to speed with everything tomorrow! :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
my friends and I often play 2v2's, (space marine/Imperial vs Orc/Chaos, and Imperial/Chaos vs Tau/Space Marine are a couple recent examples) They are big enough to classify as Apoc battles, so everybody's 'attacker', but how do we decide which territory they should be fought in?

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
my friends and I often play 2v2's, (space marine/Imperial vs Orc/Chaos, and Imperial/Chaos vs Tau/Space Marine are a couple recent examples) They are big enough to classify as Apoc battles, so everybody's 'attacker', but how do we decide which territory they should be fought in?
If everyone is participating in the campaign, just discuss it with your opponents and see if you can narrow it down to two choices, then roll a die for it. If you're the only campaign participant, you can choose which territory it's fought in.

Territories are player choice, you don't have to fight battles in the territory your faction controls, etc.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
LO's unofficial Jester
2,900 Posts
Apologies guys, I've been away for the last four days at my Uni graduation, so I havn't had chance to record anything so far or get back to you all. I'll get up to speed with everything tomorrow! :)
Congratulations. I hope it went well.

(Subscription complete!)

·
Hero of War
1,348 Posts
Congratulations. I hope it went well.
It went ok thanks.

Back on topic...

Please get your Battle Reports in guys and girls!

I've received and recorded just over 20 so far, which i'm quite impressed with, presuming the other recorder has received about the same. But that's not enough! We want more!

Any game of 40k you have, get it recorded and get it sent in, as it will all help towards the final outcome of the campaign! Even if you only send the one game in, it helps with variety!

Paul

·
1,273 Posts
question:

If i play with a non LO member, i report the battle and then i manage to convince him to join LO and confirm the battle, the VP will be recalculated? There is a limit of time for this?

Thanks

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
question:

If i play with a non LO member, i report the battle and then i manage to convince him to join LO and confirm the battle, the VP will be recalculated? There is a limit of time for this?

Thanks
I don't think there's a time limit for getting confirmations in; you should be able to get that battle confirmed as long as your opponent sends it to the right recorder!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

21 - 31 of 31 Posts